Saturday, December 05, 2009

American Express phishing campaign

More than 1200 emails received for a new American Express phish:

Email subjects:

American Express Online Form
customer notification
important alert
important information
important instructions
important notification
important security update
instructions for customer
official information
official update

the websites are:

www212.americanexpress.com.yookih.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookig.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookip.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwed.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookih.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwei.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookip.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookic.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookil.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookic.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwed.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwes.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwei.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookip.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhweo.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookih.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookig.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhweo.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwes.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhweo.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwep.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookil.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwed.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookig.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwei.co.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwep.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookil.me.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yhwes.org.uk
www212.americanexpress.com.yookic.me.uk


the path on each of the sites is:

/mydata/forms/apisrv.php





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying a new setting. After turning on comments, I got about 20-30 comments per day that were all link spam. Sorry to require login, but the spam was too much.